What is a grant?
noun 1. a sum of money given by an organization, especially a government, for a particular purpose.
Do I qualify for help?
That is determined on a case by case basis and depends on how the questions were answered when filling out the grant application.
What necessities will our grants cover?
Based on funding, availability and meeting qualifications, we offer a one-time Grant of up to maximum of $1000.00
to cover the following types of expenses:
- Medical- medical bills, co-pays, insurance payment, home/aftercare, & medical supplies
- Housing – mortgage, rent, utilities, phone, home/rental insurance, HOA’s, taxes, childcare, food, household supplies
- Transportation – vehicle payment, insurance, cab/taxi, gas
- Lodging & Travel – hotels, extended stays, airline, train, bus, gas, rentals
TPN Grant Guidelines
- All requests must be submitted through our online application.
- All Applicants applying must be currently battling Breast Cancer.
- All grant applications are reviewed on an individual basis by Together PINK Network Executive Board.
Notification of acceptance or inquiry regarding the status of your grant will be by email only.
- Decision on acceptance or refusal depends on the relevance in relation to our guidelines and funding availability.
- All persons must apply for funds through our Together PINK Network Grant program.
- Together PINK Network does not discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or national origin.
- All applications must be answered in English. If needed, please find an interpreter to assist you prior to answering the questions.
- Together PINK Network currently provides for those in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- All persons applying must have proof of residency in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- All money will be paid by online accounts. If you do not have an online payment account with the vendor you need assistance with please be prepared to make one.
Click here to download the application to your computer. Google Adobe Reader if you do not have it installed already.
After completion, save it again and go to the Contact Us page and email it as an attachment.